M&A Integration Manager
You will be joining at an existing time of growth at the company and help navigate the organization through our strategic acquisition and integration priorities.
The M&A Integration manager will lead cross-functional teams through integration efforts following acquisitions in order to drive the anticipated top-line and bottom-line results. Our integration efforts start by creating a unique acquisition specific integration strategy to realize our investment thesis. You will partner with the executive team to develop the integration strategy and then collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, plan, and execute on the integration priorities. Additionally, this individual will also lead enterprise-wide transformational projects.
This professional will be in a highly visible role to senior leaders at the company and will have direct impact on the company’s strategic direction and profitability.
Key Job Responsibilities / Results:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work with senior leaders to define transaction guiding principles integration priorities
- Lead the acquisition Pre-Day 1 readiness and Post-Day 1 integration efforts
- Develop close relationships and collaborate closely with ADDMAN cross-functional teams
to develop and drive integration priorities to achieve strategy deal objectives
- Create a repeatable streamlined M&A integration playbook to execute integration priorities and measure deal success against deal targets
- Problem Solving — Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Innovative – Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities; generate competitive intellectual property.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Follows procedures, ensures high-quality output, takes action.
- Customer Focus – Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organizational needs.
- Interpersonal Savvy — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
This position does not have supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional additive manufacturing, traditional manufacturing and office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as printing equipment, computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Education and Experience
- 5+ year of experience in the M&A lifecycle through corporate development, consulting, or equivalent role
- Prior experience in Project management, Corporate Development, Corporate Strategy, or program management
- Successful candidate will be highly adaptable, assertive, and independent in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to convey technical concepts and business impact to a diverse audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering; MBA preferred
- High willingness to travel, 60%+
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship and must be an eligible U.S. Person
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.