Capture Leader, Hypersonic Weapons & Materials
You will be joining at an exciting time of growth at the company. The capture leader will drive the organization’s strategic growth objectives by executing a contact and influence plan across DoD, Industry, and Acidemia related to critical processes and materials used in high speed / high temperature applications. This professional will be in a highly visible role to senior leaders at the company and will have direct impact on the company’s ability to capture positions on new programs. The primary objective for this role is to position ADDMAN technologies across all hypersonic and counter hypersonic weapons system development programs.
Key Job Responsibilities / Results
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Expert in DoD acquisition process and budget cycle
- Drive RFI and RFQ activity from DoD and Tier 1 prime contactors
- Engage with key consultants to develop contact and influence plans
- Drive sales growth in line with growth targets and financial plans, grow near term 2-year opportunity pipeline by $25M in first year
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas to ensure customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Partner with technical leads for customer engagements
- Build and execute multi-level customer contact plans
- Develop short-term sales and long-term strategic growth plans
- Represent ADDMAN with customers on matters such as, quotes, proposals, and any activity related to new business
- Support RFQ response development
- Execute the ADDMAN pursuit and order capture process to include collaborating with functional leads and presenting to leadership on key opportunities
- Work with senior leaders to define new target accounts
- Develop competitive assessments on key competitors
- Utilize CRM tools on a daily / weekly basis to maintain accurate new business pipeline
- Build knowledge of ADDMAN value propositions to incorporate into the selling process
- Work with Marketing team on planning for key tradeshow and industry events
- Customer Focus – Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organizational needs.
- Problem Solving — Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ensures Accountability — Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same; Acts with a clear sense of ownership; Takes personal responsibility for decisions, actions and failures; Establishes clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results; Designs feedback loops into work
- Innovative – Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities; generate competitive intellectual property.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Follows procedures, ensures high-quality output, takes action.
- Interpersonal Savvy — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
This position does not have supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional additive manufacturing, traditional manufacturing and office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as printing equipment, computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Education and Experience
- Prior military experience preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Business Development, program management or capture management
- Prior experience in Aerospace & Defense preferred
- Successful candidate will be highly adaptable, assertive, and independent in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to convey technical concepts and business impact to a diverse audience
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- High willingness to travel, 60%+ domestic travel
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship and must be an eligible U.S. Person
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance, active clearance preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.