Assembler 1st Shift
Tech Manufacturing is seeking an experienced Assembler
- Able to develop work instructions and perform medium to complex assembly operations with no oversight. Able to instruct others in appropriate methods.
- Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams. Determine layout, assembly sequence, and relationship of parts.
- Mechanical ability, manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination required to build various assemblies using drawings and instructions.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools in order to install units, parts, equipment, and components in structural assembly.
- Basic knowledge of ERP software
- High School/GED
- Good work ethic
- 2 Years Assembly Experience
The job consists of a 40 hour work week with some overtime available. This is first shift Monday – Friday with occasional overtime on weekends.
Compensation depends on qualifications/experience. U.S. Citizenship is required. Apply in person with resume (45 Cooperative Way, Wright City, MO 63390) or reply to this ad with resume only.
Tech Manufacturing is an aerospace industry supplier with over 50 years' experience providing machined aircraft parts to companies such as Boeing, Bombardier, Lockheed, and others. We specialize in large aluminum and hard metal complex parts. Tech has grown substantially and has plans for continued growth in the future. Tech occupies a fully heated and air conditioned 38,000 square foot building in a modern industrial park just west of Saint Charles, Missouri. If you would like to know more about us, see Modern Machine Shops story at http://www.mmsonline.com/articles/top-shops-profile-tech-manufacturing .