Tech Manufacturing, powered by ADDMAN, has an opening for an experienced financial support person. The primary focus of this position will be general accounting duties at the direction of the Controller
- Monitor accounts receivable and payable to ensure payments are accurate and timely
- Answers accounts receivable and payable inquiries and resolves outstanding issues quickly, including customer collection of past due invoices
- Matches invoices against purchase orders and prepares vendor payments
- Reconciles general ledger balances
- Maintains confidentiality and integrity of financial data
- Support inventory assessments and physical inventory audits
- Process continuous improvement
- Demonstrate cooperation and teamwork with co-workers, management, and outside contacts.
- Maintains attendance records
- Preparation of weekly payroll
- HR recordkeeping and maintenance
- Front desk and phone
- Promote a positive environment through what is said and by setting an example.
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field or an Associate’s degree with appropriate business experience. They should also be familiar with manufacturing systems and have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform tasks satisfactorily.
Familiarity with accounts receivable/payable and general ledger required. Plan and prioritize tasks. Must be able to read and interpret manufacturing documents, be proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite and have strong interpersonal, integration, business and technical skills.
Compensation is dependent upon qualifications/experience.